DEPLOY YOUR INTERNET OF THINGS
Definium has designed dozens of IoT devices optimised for deployment at scale and supporting a wide array of IoT communications options, including LoRaWAN (gateways and nodes), LTE Cat M1 (eMTC), LTE Cat NB1 (NB-IoT), Ethernet, and low earth orbit satellite (Myriota, Iridium).
Solving real-world problems with technological solutions
Electronics Product Design
We develop new products at a rapid pace, leveraging our in-house assembly capabilities to reduce time-to-market. When off-the-shelf solutions just don’t quite meet your requirements, consider having us build a device to suit; whether it’s a modification of an existing design or something totally new, we can accommodate it.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Electronics Design
- In-house SMT Assembly
- Mix-and-Match Existing Features
- Modify Existing Products
- Volume Manufacturing
- Field-tested IoT Platform
- Optimised for Scale
We can assemble your electronics design in our advanced manufacturing facility to the same high level of quality as our own designs. Our facility features dual state-of-the-art pick and place machines with 0201 capability and placement monitoring, vacuum vapour-phase reflow, x-ray inspection, selective soldering, automated optical inspection, and final assembly & testing.
Tasmanian LoRaWAN® Network
We own and operate a Tasmanian-made state-wide LoRaWAN network, built using Definium hardware and hosted on local infrastructure. Definium’s network deployment model leverages existing infrastructure and serves as a model for network deployment in both metropolitan and rural communities.
Thinking of deploying an IoT network? Let us help you avoid the common pitfalls.
PARTNER SPOTLIGHT: ENVIRONMENTAL SENSORS FOR EVERY PURPOSE
Environmental Monitoring Range
- Uses Definium’s IoT Nodes for Power and Communications
- Multi-parameter Weather Stations
- Rainfall (Tipping Bucket and Weighing Precipitation Gauge)
- Solar Radiation, Sunshine Duration, UV, LUX and Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR)
- Soil Moisture, Temperature, Water Potential, Oxygen and Drainage
- Dendrometry, Canopy Temperature, NDVI/PRI and Light Inception
- Frost and Leaf Wetness
- Water Quality, Flow and Depth
- Heat Flux and Surface Temperature (Infrared Radiometry)